Buy Now, Pay Later
Winnie and Honey Scrunch is happy to announce that Afterpay is now available as a payment option at checkout. Afterpay offers interest-free payment plans for your online purchases. Pay fortnightly over four equal instalments and receive your order straight away!
What do I need to use Afterpay?
- Own a Visa or Mastercard Credit or Debit Card
- To be 18 years of age or over
- To b living in Australia, with an Australian residential address (excludes PO addresses and parcel lockers)
How Do I use Afterpay?
Using Afterpay is an easy way to checkout, for orders up to $1000. Simply select Afterpay as your payment option in the payment summary page of the checkout. You will be redirected to the Afterpay website, where you will be prompted to set up an account, or log in if you are an existing customer, to complete your transaction.
Afterpay customers will pay for their order in 4 equal fortnightly payments as shown in the checkout. If a customer fails to make a payment on the due date, they will be charged a late payment fee of $10.00, with an additional $7 fee if this payment continues to be overdue a week later. Late fees are charged directly by Afterpay.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option
- Maximum transaction amount is $1000. Afterpay will not be a payment option in the checkout for any orders greater than this amount
- The funds for the first payment must be available in your nominated account at the time of checkout
- For first time Afterpay customers, or customers yet to complete a full payment cycle using Afterpay, the first payment will be taken at the time of transaction with the remaining three payments deducted each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks. For all future payments after the first completed purchase, the initial payment will be debited 14 days after the transaction;
- All orders cancelled will deduct a 6% surcharge fee & a 30c transaction fee
- A $10 late payment fee will be charged by Afterpay if the payment is not paid on the due date with an additional $7 fee if this still remains unpaid after 7 days
- Please note, if you are an international customer (New Zealand ) The final amount may differ from the amount displayed due to the currency conversion rate
To learn more about the Afterpay terms and conditions, visit https://www.afterpay.com/en-AU/ for more details.